FORUM

Need help with an electrical issue (07 V8 Vantage)

I was driving my AM (07 Vantage) and all the electronics went out on the display (but stereo and nav still work). Speedo is stuck at 60 mph and tach is stuck at 2k rpm. The AM still runs (I "limped" it home) but it looks like the ABS and traction control are off as well (or not working).

I went to the owners manual thinking it might be a fuse. After looking at the fuse locations (engine bay/glove box/trunk) I felt it was one in the glove box but the button to open the glove box is not working. It is dead as well.

Any thoughts and thanks for the help.

Matt

I am havigna similar issue

Quote Originally Posted by mattkaenel View Post
    I was driving my AM (07 Vantage) and all the electronics went out on the display (but stereo and nav still work). Speedo is stuck at 60 mph and tach is stuck at 2k rpm. The AM still runs (I "limped" it home) but it looks like the ABS and traction control are off as well (or not working).

I went to the owners manual thinking it might be a fuse. After looking at the fuse locations (engine bay/glove box/trunk) I felt it was one in the glove box but the button to open the glove box is not working. It is dead as well.

Any thoughts and thanks for the help.

Matt
    My 07 Vantage Roadster is having intermittent electrical blackouts, where the following shutdown, all instruments in dash, High beams, Radio, R power window, it comes off and on .. And the power roof wont operate.. Matt, how did you resolve this issue?