FORUM

Aston Martin Owners of New England

Who: Calling all Aston Martin owners

What: Your Aston, any year, any model

Where: A very secure, picturesque setting in Trumbull, CT

When: July 6th 2013 6:30PM

Why: Everyone knows that 007 needs his legendary Aston Martin by his side for those swanky photo shoots.

You can be one of the most vital parts of our James Bond themed wedding!

What’s in it for you? High resolution photos of your beauty in a lovely setting at just the right time of day. Any accrued transportation costs. Cocktail hour invite. And the pleasure knowing that you made the groom’s smile that much more dashing.

If you have even the slightest bit of interest, please contact me and I will forward you the wedding website which will further sway you as the Bond themed photos and music will surely please.

*We promise to not drive your Aston Martin, you can be present the entire time. The Bride and Groom will only take photos next to your vehicle in their wedding attire
    Last edited by DavidK; 06-13-2013 at 05:13 AM.

You might want to first start off by spelling Aston Martin correctly!

Well I wish you luck but after that atrocious spelling of Aston Martin, owners will probably still be laughing/crying 'til well after your Wedding date.....

Quote Originally Posted by quad-turbo View Post
    Well I wish you luck but after that atrocious spelling of Aston Martin, owners will probably still be laughing/crying 'til well after your Wedding date.....
    Sometimes the brain doesn't keep up with the fingers after a long day- thanks for the kind words

I went ahead and updated the thread topic spelling also

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK View Post
    Sometimes the brain doesn't keep up with the fingers after a long day- thanks for the kind words
    Yep I get that sometimes too, I have a brandy to slow down the fingers haha, anyway good luck, hopefully someone nearby will help out