FORUM

V8 Vantage 2007 Sportshift Sunburst Yellow

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of where I can download a copy of the AMV8 Vantage owners manual for a 2007 model? Have just purchased the car today, but have to wait 7-10 days for the registration swap etc from my M5 to the new car, so long wait without any info. Would like to get the heads-up and read what there is to know before I actually pick it up....
    Any help/info greatly appreciated.

Ideally for free!....

Welcome and congrats! Unfortunately I cant help you on that, but I get where you're coming from.

What color combination did you get?

Hi Chris. So far I've found nothing regarding AM for free, but if you go to https://www.astonmartintechinfo.com/ you can subscribe for a fee and download whatever they have in a given time frame. Haven't done this myself but others have reported that it goes well.

The owner's manual is an important part of the vehicle, so keep an eye out for one either on Ebay or through the various parts houses in the UK, as they are still available new from AML.

Good luck with the car and post some pics when you can.